tisdag 10 april 2018

THE BEACH BOYS/THE BEST OF BEACH BOYS CP 7228 (-67) STEREO JAPAN

Japan only fourteen track compilation with some interesting features. As expected a blend between true stereo and rechannels, but the audio so warm and soothing the fakes hardly matter. Of the about seven thousand Beach Boys stereo collections with period pieces I've heard so far this is among those that provide best listening...either through close connection or hearing it from an adjacent room...like I do now when writing this. Package is lovely - a very thick laminated fold/out cover containing three large band images and what I believe to be presentations of the group and songs in Japanese. There' s also an insert with lyrics in English and translated song titles. The ad inner has a large fold-over on top to further protect the record. And to put more icing on the cake - the vinyl is red. Originally sold with an "obi" which is missing on this copy. Some day I may clean up in my collection of Beach Boys records, but when I do this will for sure be one of the keepers. (BÅB*) (ÄZÄ*) (PÖP*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar