tisdag 18 juli 2017

THE ROLLING STONES/OUT OF OUR HEADS SKL 4725 (-65) UK EXPORT STEREO

Never say never. After buying the German 1st press stereo a while ago I was determined not to go for this UK export ever again https://monolover.blogspot.com/2017/06/rolling-stonesout-of-our-heads-slk.html  . Then already a week or so later I found this pretty decent copy at such an affordable price I just had to pick it. Of course made from the same US fake stereo tapes and more of an alternative mono than any kind of stereo. I can't hear any difference to the German in audio or otherwise and to my eyes the German label design is a lot yummier. Pros with this is having a record by an English band on a first press UK label and maybe getting a rare item to the Stones collection...but that's about it. For this release the original mono is king. The stereo may be good to the eyes and mind, but not one I choose for listening. First had ridged label as shown here and laminated cover. (RÅ*) (ÖXÄP*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar